3.06.2015

Field Friends (2003-2005)

The bond you have with friends who you have lived with in the field is like none other. Here are a few fun photos I uncovered from my earlier years in the field while sorting few a few hundred photos from Indonesia on my hard drive recently:

With friends at Cafe Boy on NewYears.  


With friends at Camp Sungai Lading

                            

With friends and my visiting father at PPS in Jakarta

                             
   

 With friends at a wedding in Katunjung

Friends from Tuanan surprise me at Sungai Lading on my Birthday 

With Licen at the Mess on Jl. Cenderawasih in Palangkaraya

For a short time we had a satellite phone at Tuanan

Getting my hair cut at Sungai Lading at the Salon Erin

Friends from Tuanan visit Sungai Lading when I started research there


No comments:

Post a Comment